Friday, March 11, 2011

NEW BLOG/ HELLO/ I WELCOME MYSELF



dress: Costa Blanca, sweater: gifted, tights: AA, boots: Steve Madden, headband: acquired at a South Korean market
I've been reading fashion blogs for over a year now and revelling at this wonderful world where it's totally okay to be superficial and base your life's joy on acquiring the perfect thrifted dress for $3, or perhaps on the successful use of childish barrettes mixed with mineral wash jeans. Not to mention, as a teenager stuck in one of the coldest countries EVER, who happens to hate winter, I spend most of my time indoors dicking around on the computer. Or rearranging my room. I know, it gets a little cra-cra around here.
Anyways, I've been meaning to start a blog for a while. And today seemed like the perfect day because, well, I'm bored as fuck and it's Friday evening and I have nothing better to do, and because I actually took outfit pictures today. I was just so happy with my outfit today. Lately, winter has been getting to me. I have no inspiration. But today, voila! I literally threw this outfit on and I immensely enjoyed it, despite the fact that I want to wear this dress with sandals and not plushy tights and a sweater. Also, I had fun playing around with fonts and colors on here. I was tempted to use the font titled "Cherry Cream Soda" but then just decided to go with plain ol' Georgia. And every cool blog has a cool unique graphically artsy header, so I made myself a super cool and hip header using Paint.
Christ, I need to calm down my Friday nights. They're just getting a little too out of control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment