Monday, March 21, 2011

COVETING

I've been noticing a scallop trim trend catching on, and I'm seriously enjoying it. I would enjoy it more if I had more than $3 in my bank account, so I could actually afford to buy something with scallop trim, but I may have to settle for making something myself. I was looking around for inspiration and I found these babies:
image c/o Modcloth
I actually gave an inward gasp of delight upon spotting these. I WANT THEM. They are the Chic Shenanigans shorts from Modcloth and they are beautiful. The color, the buttons, the scallop trim....PERFECTION. All I need is $60 more to be able to purchase them...looks like I'm going to have to begin dealing drugs. What I can say, I suffer for my passion. 
Also, I'm busy packing and preparing for a Europe trip happening in one more day...so sorry that posts will be detained for ten days.
I'm sure my massive multitude of readers will be crying themselves to sleep, unable to be consoled.

2 comments:

  1. great minds think alike! i've been wanting to make a diy version too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure yours would be amazing with your sewing prowess

    ReplyDelete