Friday, March 11, 2011

INSPIRATION

I'm a huge proponent of floral patterns and generally I just like to look like a comfy, sexed up old lady. But lately, I've had a surprising source of fashion inspiration: Ke$ha. 

First of all, I LOVE her hair. It looks like she went to some crazy party and got hammered, fell asleep in a bath tub (wait a sec...) woke up the next morning (feelin' like P. Diddy) and left the house without showering but still looking like a hot hot mess. Also, she's wearing fucking gold sneakers. How cool is that? She makes me want to make a pair of denim cutoffs, rip up a few oversized vintage band shirts, not brush my hair for two weeks and then throw it all together with cowboy boots, ripped tights and feather earrings. Oh my God, feather earrings, I want a pair so badly. 
Second of all, there is no second of all. I didn't think this through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment